The beautiful community of Copper Creek located in Crown Point, Indiana is officially under construction for phase 3! The team over at Schilling Development put together a great video highlighting some of the current development, while at the time, they showed off where the new phase 3 lots will go.
If you are looking to move into a new, quality neighborhood in Northwest Indiana, we highly recommend reaching out and subscribing to the Schilling Development newsletter HERE for updates.
Copper Creek Phase 3 Lots
The phase 3 lots will have oversized, wooded, creek walkout lots which will offer a peaceful area to relax with your family or friends.
Highlights of Copper Creek
- Close to YMCA
- Close to historic Crown Point Square
- Close to Crown Point High School
- Crown Point Schools
- Crown Point Sewage and Water
- Next to Youche Golf Club
- Close to county park and fairgrounds
- Close to I-65 interchange
- Featuring AT&T Fiber Optic – NWI’s Fastest Internet
Learn more at http://schillingdevelopment.com/copper-creek/