The 2015 Insight Design Conference is scheduled to happen on September 18th at the Cedar Lake Arts Center starting at 6:30pm. This yearly event has proven to be a great time for the local Northwest Indiana art and business scene to come together to listen to some great speakers talk about real world experiences, teach techniques, or share some news to inspire.
This year, there is a schedule set to have 13 speakers highlight a wide variety of topics. You can definitely expect to leave with some new knowledge and inspiration, no denying that. Check out a video highlight they put together from last years event
If you buy a ticket online before the event, you can get a $5 discount which brings the total cost down to only $10. That’s extremely cheap for such a large event with the amount of speakers attending.
2015 Speakers List
- Angie Drach – 10 Dos & Don’ts for Creatives on the Hunt
- Chris Mahlmann – Making a Digital Impact with Design
- Eric Verbich – File Preparation for Large Format Printing
- Joe Dascenzo – So You Think You Can Fly?
- Julia Huisman – Don’t Settle for Status Quo
- Liz Mares – It’s Okay To Be A Quiet Artist
- Matt Fiocca – Design for Development
- Michelle Nikitaras – What does a wedding planner do anyway? From Vision to reality.
- Mylinda Cane -Life Lessons Learned Through Photography
- Natalie Leaman – The NavAids in designing for Engineers
- Rahsaan Taylor – The Worst Best Advice
- Wayne Osenkarski – Taking Your Shots
- WoodenJacket – Justin & Evvie Tillich: The Little Things
- Faith Church
- Largus Graphix Solutions
- The Indiana Knit Factory
- After8 Handmade Awesomeness
- Please Explain
- Wooden Jacket Design
- Ron Delhaye Photography
- Arcadia Design
For more information, visit their official website insightdesignconference.com